HeatherLire

Heather Lire's Reading Life

Heather has traveled all over the world, speaks multiple languages, collects romance books like they’re going out of style, and has multiple book boyfriends. Ok, she hasn’t been all over the world, except in her mind. She does however speak multiple languages and collect romance books. Her long suffering husband and sons roll their eyes at all her book boyfriends. When she’s not busy traveling the world in her mind she can be found at one of her sons many sporting events and on twitter, where she talks about what else romance books. She loves to hear what you think about her stories so please drop her a note and tell her.... oh wait that's my author bio. I'm really just a giant book nerd. I'm always reading.

Re-reads are like going home

After putting Second Chance at Passion the fourth book in my Holiday Vermont series to bed and then doing the final edits on A Holiday Christmas I needed something to cleanse my book palate.

So I turned to my bookshelf and stared at all the books on before and and settled on Christine Feehan's Drake Sister's series. Reading this series I fell in love with the heroes off this series all over again. Yes the heroes, for me it was all about the guys in this series.

I do have my favorite books in this series, Safe Harbor's and Turbulent Sea, are the books I've read so many times I need to replace them.

But I digress, reading these books that I love and have read so many times was like going home to my grandparents house and that feeling of love that always wrapped itself around me.

turbulent sea