HeatherLire

Heather Lire's Reading Life

Heather has traveled all over the world, speaks multiple languages, collects romance books like they’re going out of style, and has multiple book boyfriends. Ok, she hasn’t been all over the world, except in her mind. She does however speak multiple languages and collect romance books. Her long suffering husband and sons roll their eyes at all her book boyfriends. When she’s not busy traveling the world in her mind she can be found at one of her sons many sporting events and on twitter, where she talks about what else romance books. She loves to hear what you think about her stories so please drop her a note and tell her.... oh wait that's my author bio. I'm really just a giant book nerd. I'm always reading.
My Immortal Assassin - Carolyn Jewel Durian is a fiend that was a slave to a mage, until he was freed by Alexandrina and Xia. He is a warlord that owes his fealty to Nikodemus, and the peace that he is working on between the mages and the fiends.

Gray wants only to kill the mage that took away her life, and killed her sister. She is also dealing with all the new magic flowing thru her.

What neither of the expected was each other and the feelings that they have for each other.

One of the things that I like best about Carolyn’s books this one included is that for most of the book the hero and heroine are completely alone. It is all them, dealing with what each other is and coming to terms with the feelings that they have for each other. There are other characters in the book, because a book with just a hero and heroine would be rather boring, but the way that she combines the two makes you want to keep coming back for more.

If you like a great paranormal story with a great romance and excellent characters than I recommend picking up this series. I do have to say that this is one series that does need to be read in order or you will feel lost about what is going on with the mages and fiends.

This review is also posted on my site www.thebookreadinggals.com